- Architect the client-side code and conventions that power our products.
- Work closely with our designers to create elegant products.
- Work closely with our engineers to build powerful and fast products.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make your product better
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Semantically correct, effecient markup.
- Performant and elegant ECMA script
- Expertise working with jQuery, Prototype or YUILibrary
- Performant, cross-browser compatible, gracefully degradeable CSS3
- Experience with tuning web pages to minimize browser load & rendering times
- Experience with source control (SVN, Git, CVS, VSS)
- Experience integrating into backend frameworks (.NET preferred - Rails/Cake/etc. is good too)
- Experience with automated testing and build processes
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Basic photoshop or fireworks skills
- Solid understanding of UI and interaction design fundamentals
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Actionscript skils a plus
- Advanced HTML5 skills a big plus!
- Video player experience (JW Player, Flowplayer, etc.) a plus
- Streaming audio/video experience highly desired