About the right team member:
You use your mobile device to unlock doors, buy your groceries, turn on your oven, and dim the lights. You think in terms of responsive design. You'll visit the web from your Macbook's browser, but only as a last resort. Your two favorite places to shop: The App Store and the Android Market.Role and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain native Betterment application on multiple platforms, including iPad and Android.
- Enhance and maintain existing iPhone application.
- Enhance mobile web browser experience.
- Work with top developers and UX designers to make the application sing.
We are seeking candidates who exhibit a strong desire to work in a startup environment and a record of high achievement. Successful candidates will have:
- 1-2 years of mobile development experience, but actual work and accomplishments trump.
- Degree in computer science or related field (preferred), but again actual work and accomplishments trump.
- Expert knowledge of Objective C & Cocoa.
- Experience consuming and producing both JSON and XML.
- Experience building solid user interfaces to robust backend web services.
- Expertise with mobile/web usability standards and practices.
- Experience coding in Java for Android.
- HTML, CSS.
- Killer compensation, stock options, performance bonus, health care, etc.
- Free food, flexible working environment/hours, gym membership.
- New computer/rig of your choosing.
- Work with top developers and UX designers.
- Create something that will change the world and improve people's lives.
Apply for this job
Email resumes and cover letters to jobs+ firstname.lastname@example.org.