YellowHammer is a young, fun and dynamic tech startup, founded in 2009 by a team of veteran ad network and display media buying executives - who knew, first-hand, the serious pain-points that plagued display advertisers. Our burning mission: to create new technologies and solutions that can smash them.
The company prides itself on being an exciting startup to work for. It boasts a gaming room, video game consoles, and a company-branded beerpong table for entertaining clients. Aside from the perks that go along with playing office foosball, ping-pong, Wii bowling and beer-pong, we're also competitive in the summer and fall NYC Metro Sports Softball league. We host holiday parties, birthday celebrations, and make use of our lounge area to watch sporting events on any of our 4 large flat screen tvs. We host company events such as team bowling and trips to the Hamptons, pizza Fridays, and push up contests at any given moment throughout the day.
- 2012 Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC award (#18)
- The Next Webs "Awesome Offices" in NYC award
Benefits & Perks
What's in it for me? Geez, always "me, me, me." Well, good news!
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses (paid quarterly)
- Stock options
- You'll learn much more here (focus on new tech)
- Benefits - insurance, beer pong, foosball, ping pong, drinks/snacks/beer, all the usual